September 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home

You know what Sunday is--football. Yuck! Josh decided that his Sunday would be perfect if he could sit and watch football ALL DAY. (not my idea of fun)...so I decided I needed some alone time--and by alone time--I mean shopping time!

I have been calling my house non stop since Friday in hopes that my answering machine would pick up. Just as I started to enjoy my shopping trip--Josh called and said "We have lights!" The answering machine picked up!

After dinner I headed to Liberty to turn the air on and to start cleaning. We decided to wait until today (Monday) to move us back home.

I cleaned all day! I scrubbed cabinets, floors, tub, toilet, etc. The house looked and smelled amazing! The next thing on my agenda was to go grocery shopping. I was expecting more than I got. Apparently, some stores are afraid of work. I said to the worker--wow--where are the groceries..."well if we ordered everything we needed to stock the store--we would be hear until mid-night." Hmmmmm...well if I were the owner of the store--I would use this opportunity to "make money."

Tomorrow I am off to find a real grocery store. One that cares to stock groceries.

No comments: